I have a question about UCSD.

Started by JEW UNIT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JEW UNIT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question about UCSD. I applied and turned everything in a few days before the deadline for UNSD and I wondering when do they start giving out interview dates for candidates? Do I contact them or how am I suppose to know if I get an interview or not. Do they send invitations via post mail or e-mail? When do they send invites?? :scared::scared::scared:
 
I have a question about UCSD. I applied and turned everything in a few days before the deadline for UNSD and I wondering when do they start giving out interview dates for candidates? Do I contact them or how am I suppose to know if I get an interview or not. Do they send invitations via post mail or e-mail? When do they send invites?? :scared::scared::scared:

Seriously? Research the info yourself before going to ask the forum. But since I'm nice, UCSD sends interview invites in the middle to end of December and interviews begin mid-January and continue to beginning to mid February. You will get an interview invite via snail mail. This applies also for UCSF.