I have a question......

Started by OwlMyste
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OwlMyste

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I would have posted this in the ENT forum, but alas, there is no ENT forum, so I had to choose. I seem to have this inner ear problem. Let me explain. you know how, if you've ever been on a trip to the mountains, that you hafta yawn to pop your ears to equalize the pressure? Well, my left ear has felt permanently "popped" for a long time. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get it un-popped and back to normal? Thanks in Advance!
 
Owl,

Actually, I'm pretty sure it is against SDN rules to give out medical advice on these forums, so it is probably futile to seek the solution to your ailment here. You really should see your doctor any time you have a medical problem that you are worried about, rather than seeking help on an anonymous forum.

Cheers
WF