I have a quiet air compressor

Started by adiwana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adiwana

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
My compressor is sold out.
sorry for the inconvenience
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I just read your post. I am in need of a compressor urgently. I am at brownsville, Texas and would like to know if you could ship it. Just that I need it as soon as possible. Please let me know as soon as possible. Also can you tell me the cost.

Thanks
 
HI THERE~

IS THE COMPRESSOR STILL AVAILABLE?
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE.
I LIVE IN SAN LEANDRO IN THE OTHER SIDE, SO LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN PICK IT UP.

ARONY