I have an amazing question.

Started by awake00
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awake00

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im sorry if questions arent allowed here. Please read. I have not been able to find anything similar to this on google... at all.

I am 100% serious. Okay. so when i wake up in the morning (or in the middle of the night) the greenish digital display on my alarm clock appears orange. I can look around the room for other things that are similar color and they appear to be their usual color. However, my alarm clock is blatantly orange. This has been happening for the past week.

I consider myself the google master... but i cant find anything at all.

This is not a joke. Please, at least point me in the right direction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.