I have been injected by an unknown drug. HELP ME.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow1433

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

At first, I just want to ask your considerations and understanding due from my medicinal ignorance. And I also asking your concrete solutions.

Just call me Pillow. I am a bachelor, age of 26 and never been touch by kiss and an sexual intercourse.

I have been injected by a drug on psychiatric clinic even though I am mentally healthy.
I am a victim of social discrimination by an social destabilization. A parody. I don't want to go there anymore. After the injection of the doctor. My whole body becomes numb. I feel dizzy and sleepy.
So before its too late I bite my bone in my thumb. The real reason for this jeopardy is LOVE TRIANGLE.

Then this thing is illegal. One of my brothers. I think someone treats him, brainwashed his wills and becomes a traitor.
He injects the same drug of what the psychiatrist injected to me. but I am not aware of it because I am sleeping.

My penis won't erect anymore even I try to masturbate. and it is soft and the muscle around where penis is attach is very soft. and feels week.

I try to find answer on Google search engine.
And I have found "Antihistamine".

My objective:
How to remove all the drugs in my body.
Is there a way to detoxify my body.
And how to cure the impotence of my muscle and of my precious penis.

Facts:
I take Olanzapine eventhough it is a false diagnosis. atleast 1 year
I have been injected by an unknown drug on ANOTHER PSYCHIATRIST once
I have been injected by an unknown drug by an unknown entity I dont to suspect
brother but the fact his regular visitation is suspicious. he only visits every 15th of a month.
The drug have effect of:
Muscles become numb but feels heat.
Muscles become soft.
I feel dizzy
I feel sleepy
I sense some bitterness in my mouth and of my tonsil.
I feel tense.

MY PENIS WONT ERECT please help me

Please help. I still want to have children.
I know I am a family man.

Please consider me. I think this is not the right forum. because this forum is for
medical students.

I know I am a family man

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there,

At first, I just want to ask your considerations and understanding due from my medicinal ignorance. And I also asking your concrete solutions.

Just call me Pillow. I am a bachelor, age of 26 and never been touch by kiss and an sexual intercourse.

I have been injected by a drug on psychiatric clinic even though I am mentally healthy.
I am a victim of social discrimination by an social destabilization. A parody. I don't want to go there anymore. After the injection of the doctor. My whole body becomes numb. I feel dizzy and sleepy.
So before its too late I bite my bone in my thumb. The real reason for this jeopardy is LOVE TRIANGLE.

Then this thing is illegal. One of my brothers. I think someone treats him, brainwashed his wills and becomes a traitor.
He injects the same drug of what the psychiatrist injected to me. but I am not aware of it because I am sleeping.

My penis won't erect anymore even I try to masturbate. and it is soft and the muscle around where penis is attach is very soft. and feels week.

I try to find answer on Google search engine.
And I have found "Antihistamine".

My objective:
How to remove all the drugs in my body.
Is there a way to detoxify my body.
And how to cure the impotence of my muscle and of my precious penis.

Facts:
I take Olanzapine eventhough it is a false diagnosis. atleast 1 year
I have been injected by an unknown drug on ANOTHER PSYCHIATRIST once
I have been injected by an unknown drug by an unknown entity I dont to suspect
brother but the fact his regular visitation is suspicious. he only visits every 15th of a month.
The drug have effect of:
Muscles become numb but feels heat.
Muscles become soft.
I feel dizzy
I feel sleepy
I sense some bitterness in my mouth and of my tonsil.
I feel tense.

MY PENIS WONT ERECT please help me

I know I am a family man.

Please consider me. I think this is not the right forum. because this forum is for
medical students.

I know I am a family man

Thank you.

Closing. SDN is not for medical advice, please see another provider if you have concerns about your treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.