Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

I have lots of MCAT Review Stuff for You!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by IgE, May 30, 2008.

1. IgE

IgE Histamine is my homeboy.

Medical Student
    I am selling the following:

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review 2005 edition

Kaplan MCAT 45 2004 edition

Kaplan MCAT Workbook third edition

ARCO MCAT sample exams 4th edition

AAMC Practice Test 1

AAMC Practice Exam 5R (Includes detailed solution manuel)

Edit: All of my prices were off. Just make offers. I'm going to give this another week and then venture off to ebay.

Reply to thread or message me if you are interested. All prices include free shipping within the US (unless you want something crazy rushed or priority). All books are in amazing condition. I was very gentle with them and did not write in them at all. Also, I realize these are a few years old, but the more practice questions you see, the better prepared you will be for the real MCAT! Thanks and good luck!

#1 IgE, May 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.