I have not e-submitted my application.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teeth10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I do not know if i should submit now or if its even worth the try. I have heard and read so many things about deadlines. I am so scared. When is the latest I can submit my application by, and be OK? Please help

Members don't see this ad.

shia_labeouf_most_intense_motivational_speech.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
The earlier, the better! E-submit now because you'll have to play the waiting game for other things in the meantime like verification, letters, transcripts, etc. if those haven't been sent yet. Don't lose hope because there have been people who e-submitted later (September, October) and have gotten interviews (I browsed the "Late applicants support club" thread recently just because I was curious--you should give it a look and maybe it'll ease your mind). Submit now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The earlier, the better! E-submit now because you'll have to play the waiting game for other things in the meantime like verification, letters, transcripts, etc. if those haven't been sent yet. Don't lose hope because there have been people who e-submitted later (September, October) and have gotten interviews (I browsed the "Late applicants support club" thread recently just because I was curious--you should give it a look and maybe it'll ease your mind). Submit now.
Thank you so so much, I am going crazy over here. Trying to get it done and get ready for my DAT.

Submit it ASAP and don't take the whole "early vs. late" debate too seriously. It's just going to make you more anxious about the process and we all know we don't need anymore anxiety lol. I don't think you're late, but you're also not early. So I'd say you're right on time if all other things are complete, LOR, shadowing, etc.

I am finally submitting today. Don't worry about early vs. late! I checked last year posts, and people that submitted around this time were able to get several interviews still. Unless you have a 3.0 and 18 on DAT, then you might have to submit like the first batch.

I am finally submitting today. Don't worry about early vs. late! I checked last year posts, and people that submitted around this time were able to get several interviews still. Unless you have a 3.0 and 18 on DAT, then you might have to submit like the first batch.
This is great to know. I submitted today too! And thank god those are not my stats lol!

Submit it ASAP and don't take the whole "early vs. late" debate too seriously. It's just going to make you more anxious about the process and we all know we don't need anymore anxiety lol. I don't think you're late, but you're also not early. So I'd say you're right on time if all other things are complete, LOR, shadowing, etc.
Everything else is complete, I am just waiting to take my DAT next week now. Thank you for the advice.