Step I I Have Qbook, Do I Really Need Qbank?

Started by Solace
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Solace

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only thing about Qbook that there is only 850 questions with only 100 each for micro and physio while Qbank has more than 2000, I believe. I figure that I probbably won't be able to take advantage of all of the 2000 questions anyway since I am reviewing books most of the time and money is tight.
 
I recommend q-bank as well as q-book, and you should have time to finish both: you're better off doing questions as opposed to focussing your energy on reviewing books.
 
If money is tight, you can always poke around on e-bay and come up with lots of other practice questions for dirt cheap. Or you can get a few people together to go in on Q-bank and decide some sort of schedule for using it. Personally, I don't think 850 questions from the Q-book is enough for practice before the exam.