I have this project for school........ please help!!!

Started by aLeN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aLeN

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to become a doctor, and I have this project due. I am supposed to come up with around 8-10 interview questions to a doctor and the answers. Its too late for me to go to a doctor now and actually ask him, so I will be making it up. Please, can anybody tell me a few questions that I can ask in an interview and how the doctor would answer that question. Please.... I really need this!

Thank you!
 
go to the residency forum and ask them some questions. Technically they are doctors.
 
Actually, I'm an attending physician at Mass General. Feel free to post any questions or PM me! I'll do what I can to help out! :wink: