I haven't heard back..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coneyisland

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied quite late, and I understand they might still be reviewing their applications, but I think somethings wrong, since it's April, I haven't heard back from around 7 schools yet. Should I contact them? I'm waiting to hear back from Marlyand, Touro ny, western, and colarado.
 
When did you apply? I think maryland is done interviewing already. not sure about the rest.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess you should contact the schools to see if they got your application... Did they contact you for supplemental?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile
 
I did get an email replying my application was received but nothing after that. I contacted Maryland today and well, they said I'll be getting something in the mail. blahhh🙁 But I'm still really waiting on western and touro ny. Hopefully they are still interviewing, otherwise I'm left with Hilo (interview in may). And I got conditional on Howard, but I rejected the offer because I could not attend the summer program, but my schedule opened up. Do you think they will reconsider? And what are your opinions on hilo vs. howard?

sorry I'm rambling :S
 
I did get an email replying my application was received but nothing after that. I contacted Maryland today and well, they said I'll be getting something in the mail. blahhh🙁 But I'm still really waiting on western and touro ny. Hopefully they are still interviewing, otherwise I'm left with Hilo (interview in may). And I got conditional on Howard, but I rejected the offer because I could not attend the summer program, but my schedule opened up. Do you think they will reconsider? And what are your opinions on hilo vs. howard?

sorry I'm rambling :S

Can't give you much specifics but.. I really wanted to apply to Hilo because I love it in Hawaii. My GF wouldn't let me though because she has a couple of friends that went down there and said the CoP is in the "crappy part of Hawaii." I tried arguing that the crappy part of Hawaii had to be better than the best parts of MN, but she wouldn't listen :laugh:. Have you gone down there and seen the school yet? I am kind of wondering how "crappy" of a location we are talking about.
 
Western.. the Western University in California? They finished interviewing in February 🙁
 
I did get an email replying my application was received but nothing after that. I contacted Maryland today and well, they said I'll be getting something in the mail. blahhh🙁 But I'm still really waiting on western and touro ny. Hopefully they are still interviewing, otherwise I'm left with Hilo (interview in may). And I got conditional on Howard, but I rejected the offer because I could not attend the summer program, but my schedule opened up. Do you think they will reconsider? And what are your opinions on hilo vs. howard?

sorry I'm rambling :S

🙁 i think Maryland is done with interviews as well.

Howard has been around longer. Hilo seems Ok. The facilities aren't good apparently but they're trying to get a grant

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile