I heart SDN

Started by mlle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mlle said:
that's all.


Except on exam days. I have a test in Biochem today and looky where I'm at.

OK, need to stop, now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its worth every second spent on it (not always though) 👍
 
I have mixed feelings. I love how informative it is, but somehow it also manages to make me anxious about where I am in the processs. Whenever I see the banners of the lucky one's who already know where they're going, it makes me nervous because I'm still undecided. Overall, I'm still glad I stumbled upon this place, I wish I'd found it sooner 🙂
 
Mysteree said:
I have mixed feelings. I love how informative it is, but somehow it also manages to make me anxious about where I am in the processs. Whenever I see the banners of the lucky one's who already know where they're going, it makes me nervous because I'm still undecided. Overall, I'm still glad I stumbled upon this place, I wish I'd found it sooner 🙂

I love SDN like a hot codependent girlfriend that is hard to tell no
 
Gulch said:
I love SDN like a hot codependent girlfriend that is hard to tell no
hahaha

I wish I found it sooner too, like YEARS ago.
 
My idea for a date: me and my date browsing through the ever-informative threads here on SDN 😴
 
You guys are too much for words! What will happen to you when you see an actual female in dental school? Instant Combustion comes to mind 🙂