I just got in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmor702

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited! I just had to share the good news!

I just received a certified letter from OSU-COM. I have been admitted and will begin school in the fall.

The one thing I would like to tell everyone is, "Do not give up, and do not lose hope."

Here is the good part, I'm 44 years old and will be 45 years old when I begin school. If I can do then you've got to believe that you can do it if you want to!

James Morgan, Class of 2004

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!! That's really awesome! Good luck in med school!

------------------
Sara
UHS Class of 2004

Congratulations!!!!! and good luck in med school.
I just got my acceptance letter to NSUCOM in the mail yesterday.
Good luck to all who are waiting for interviews and for letters of acceptance!
Gershon
NSUCOM Class of 2004

[This message has been edited by futuredo (edited 12-23-1999).]

[This message has been edited by futuredo (edited 12-23-1999).]

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations, everyone!

Hopefully I'll be in your shoes soon!

Congratulation!!!! I hope to be accepted soon too. Good luck and Happy New Year to everybody.

Congrats James!
Just wondering what profession you were in before deciding to become a physician?

------------------
DJ
WU/COMP Class of 2004!

Congrats! that must be a great feeling... I am applying there as well. i was wondering if you are an in state applicant? thanks and congrats again!

Congrats James!
I also just received an early Christmas present in an acceptance from NSUCOM! I guess you can call me a nontraditional student too. I'll be 30 when I start classes next August. Off to a good start. 1 for 1 with 2 more interviews scheduled for early January and hopefully more to come. Good Luck everyone!

First to DJ, I have worked with people with developmental disabilities for almost thirteen years. I have been with my current agency, BIOS...the Provider, for seven of those years.

To Greg, yes I was an in-state applicant. This was my second year to interview.
I know that a lot applicants think that in-state have a better at OSU, and in a way that's true, but OSU has certain number of slots (I don't know exactly how many) that are only filled by out-or-state applicants.

Congratulations, welcome to the club!

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

One word for you: (if you can call it a word)

WHOO-HOO!!! What a load off your mind that must be! Enjoy your time 'off' before school starts next year!

-Paul

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I remember the very moment that I found out that I had been accepted. It was one of the best moments of my life...I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off of my shoulders! I know that you are excited! Have a great holliday and a nice peaceful/fun summer you deserve it!

Sincerely,

bDOc03

Way to go, James!!! Congratulations!!
I am a 41 yr old female and will begin at LECOM this coming Fall--I know how you feel.
Getting that acceptance letter has to be one of the most exhilarating experiences in life. Best Wishes!