I just graduated!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woo Whoo! It feels SO good. Now all I have to do is wait until med school starts! Yup, more waiting, but this is the kind of waiting I like, baby!!:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna be done with my last final as an undergrad today!

After that, it's all preparation for next year.

wait why is school ending now? what am i missing?

Originally posted by Chrisobean
wait why is school ending now? what am i missing?

I'm pretty AlreadyInDebt and I are both on the quarter system. Winter quarter is ending now, and some people are done with school in Winter instead of Spring quarter.

Originally posted by CalBeE
I'm pretty AlreadyInDebt and I are both on the quarter system. Winter quarter is ending now, and some people are done with school in Winter instead of Spring quarter.

i know not of this quarter system, but you ARE pretty... congratulations! :D

Hey that's what happens when one types too fast LOL. I'm pretty "SURE" that....we are in the quarter system.

For the quarter system, Winter quarter usually ends right before Spring break (I know many peoples' spring breaks are already over)

:D :D :D

Hey that's what happens when one types too fast LOL. I'm pretty "SURE" that....we are in the quarter system.

For the quarter system, Winter quarter usually ends right before Spring break (I know many peoples' spring breaks are already over)

Congrats Calbee! Doesn't it feel great? 3 1/2 years... not too shabby, huh? All of my friends are J-E-A-L-O-U-S :laugh: If I wasn't on the quarter system, it totally would have taken the whole time! Let's party, just me and you! hehe

Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
Congrats Calbee! Doesn't it feel great? 3 1/2 years... not too shabby, huh? All of my friends are J-E-A-L-O-U-S :laugh: If I wasn't on the quarter system, it totally would have taken the whole time! Let's party, just me and you! hehe

Buddy, for me it's 4 years and 2 quarters...I'm way too old to still be in college and I MUST get out ;)

I'm gonna be done with my last final as an undergrad today!

After that, it's all preparation for next year.

congrats.

oh no, prep for next year. what am i supposed to be doing to get ready?? :scared: :confused:

Originally posted by docmemi
congrats.

oh no, prep for next year. what am i supposed to be doing to get ready?? :scared: :confused:

I'm not talking about reading up for next year's class. I'm talking about things like finding an apartment and providing proof of financial support as an international student...;)

Though I don't officially graduate till the middle of may, in my mind I have already graduated. Can you say senioritis?

Originally posted by TheRussian
Though I don't officially graduate till the middle of may, in my mind I have already graduated. Can you say senioritis?

:laugh: In that case, I graduated during Winter Break! :clap: :clap: