I just graduated!!

About the Ads

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Originally posted by Chrisobean
i know not of this quarter system, but you ARE pretty... congratulations! :D

Hey that's what happens when one types too fast LOL. I'm pretty "SURE" that....we are in the quarter system.

For the quarter system, Winter quarter usually ends right before Spring break (I know many peoples' spring breaks are already over)

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Originally posted by CalBeE
Hey that's what happens when one types too fast LOL. I'm pretty "SURE" that....we are in the quarter system.

For the quarter system, Winter quarter usually ends right before Spring break (I know many peoples' spring breaks are already over)

Congrats Calbee! Doesn't it feel great? 3 1/2 years... not too shabby, huh? All of my friends are J-E-A-L-O-U-S :laugh: If I wasn't on the quarter system, it totally would have taken the whole time! Let's party, just me and you! hehe

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
Congrats Calbee! Doesn't it feel great? 3 1/2 years... not too shabby, huh? All of my friends are J-E-A-L-O-U-S :laugh: If I wasn't on the quarter system, it totally would have taken the whole time! Let's party, just me and you! hehe

Buddy, for me it's 4 years and 2 quarters...I'm way too old to still be in college and I MUST get out ;)

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Originally posted by docmemi
congrats.

oh no, prep for next year. what am i supposed to be doing to get ready?? :scared: :confused:

I'm not talking about reading up for next year's class. I'm talking about things like finding an apartment and providing proof of financial support as an international student...;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.