I just survived my 21st birthday

Started by mmmmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmmmd

tasty
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sent by matt on his 21st birthdayy..... idea written at 12:34 am on day 1 of 21 years old. I just durvived turning 21

This is a stupid default signature for the facebook mobile app signature but my phone SUCKS so I'm not surprised.

Tell me the stats of dying on your 21st birthdat in the united states. :\

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk
 
sent by matt on his 21st birthdayy..... idea written at 12:34 am on day 1 of 21 years old. I just durvived turning 21

This is a stupid default signature for the facebook mobile app signature but my phone SUCKS so I'm not surprised.

Tell me the stats of dying on your 21st birthdat in the united states. :\

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojj2mkIgzN0[/YOUTUBE]
 
sent by matt on his 21st birthdayy..... idea written at 12:34 am on day 1 of 21 years old. I just durvived turning 21

This is a stupid default signature for the facebook mobile app signature but my phone SUCKS so I'm not surprised.

Tell me the stats of dying on your 21st birthdat in the united states. :\

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Someone can't handle his liquor. You should work on that Matt.

(sent from my phone - please forgive typos and brevity)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sent by matt on his 21st birthdayy..... idea written at 12:34 am on day 1 of 21 years old. I just durvived turning 21

This is a stupid default signature for the facebook mobile app signature but my phone SUCKS so I'm not surprised.

Tell me the stats of dying on your 21st birthdat in the united states. :\

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

congrats on durviving
 
sent by matt on his 21st birthdayy..... idea written at 12:34 am on day 1 of 21 years old. I just durvived turning 21

This is a stupid default signature for the facebook mobile app signature but my phone SUCKS so I'm not surprised.

Tell me the stats of dying on your 21st birthdat in the united states. :\

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

You have succeeded, successfully, at confusing the hell outta me. Congrats.
👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh man I forgot about this post until I saw people had replied to it.

Did you have a flaming moe
I wish!!! I did have a fireball shot at me across a beer-like beverage that I subsequently chugged. Dark liquor is where it's at! 😎

Nick, you're absolutely right. Before I got my fire-drink, I asked the bar tender to open a bottle of beer that I had brought into the bar for me. HAHAHA it was a mistake. He and the manager-person were pissed. But I kept it smooth, admitted to my mistake and proclaimed this a learning moment. And I got free tequila and beer after I patched things up. 👍

And now that I'm done turning 21, last week of the quarter is hitting me hard and I've got a lot to learn before finals week. I have no regrets about how I spent my birthday. This includes fist-bumping a California Highway Patrol officer after telling him he should be wearing a helmet. I wish I was less behind in my studies. Time to make that happen... 😴
 
Oh man I forgot about this post until I saw people had replied to it.


I wish!!! I did have a fireball shot at me across a beer-like beverage that I subsequently chugged. Dark liquor is where it's at! 😎

Nick, you're absolutely right. Before I got my fire-drink, I asked the bar tender to open a bottle of beer that I had brought into the bar for me. HAHAHA it was a mistake. He and the manager-person were pissed. But I kept it smooth, admitted to my mistake and proclaimed this a learning moment. And I got free tequila and beer after I patched things up. 👍

And now that I'm done turning 21, last week of the quarter is hitting me hard and I've got a lot to learn before finals week. I have no regrets about how I spent my birthday. This includes fist-bumping a California Highway Patrol officer after telling him he should be wearing a helmet. I wish I was less behind in my studies. Time to make that happen... 😴

How are you not on summer break?
 
Congrats. did you hook up with anyone? That wouldn't been the best for a 21st birthday--in my eyes.