I keep getting the easy P/S discretes wrong...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pyronitro

Reaction score
While I did fairly well on the P/S SB (88%), analyzing the 12 I got wrong revealed that 10 of them were literally "freebie" content questions. Nearly all of them are either:

A: Here is this hypothetical scenario. Which theory/concept best matches this. (I always end with 2 that sound both right and choose wrong one).

B: Here is this term/theory/concept. Which example best matches it? (Similar thing happens).

I don't have any problems with any of the hard experimental/reasoning questions and keep missing these content freebies/discretes. I studied only with the KA doc and never took a psych or soc class, so I can see how I only memorized the "textbook" definition of terms and am unable to apply it to real-life scenarios.

Did anyone face this seemingly paradoxical issue? What is best to do here? Re-study the KA doc?

Members don't see this ad.

I found the exact same problem when I studied P/S. The 300-page document and Khan really helped with most of the content. However, on my real exam, I am sure I missed some straight up content questions.