You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I killed a dude with my bare hands
Started by Andre04
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Not if you can explain during the interview why he deserved it.
no worries, governator can pardon you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yabbadabbadoo said:no worries, governator can pardon you
watch out now !!! 😉 lol

Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Such a slacker! There are probably on here who have already killed 10 guys with their bare hands. Probably even with just one hand. Nobody is going to be impressed with your one.
Law2Doc said:Such a slacker! There are probably on here who have already killed 10 guys with their bare hands. Probably even with just one hand. Nobody is going to be impressed with your one.
I killed a grizzly bear with my bare hands and you don't see me starting a thread. That'll teach it to stop eating my camp food.
x
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
maybe u should ask your lawyer... but after consulting a lawyer, come ask us on sdn again, since we certainly have much more knowledge than your lawyer
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
You were obviously not trying hard enough if you got caught!
chitowndr said:i mean, the real question if you've been convicted... and then if you were, but had it expunged, or you were pardonned... or maybe its a summary offense?
No, I haven't even been indicted yet! Grand jury proceedings start next week.
Do you think the prosecutor will maybe move the proceedings back a little so I don't have to include anything about them on my secondaries? He went to law school, he should understand applications. 😕 I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.
If you had used a gun or knife you could have argued it was an accident, but it's pretty hard to accidentally kill someone with your bare hands, unless... they had a pre-existing medical condition, work that into your P.S. and... that's why I want to become a doctor, Youre Golden Andre, Golden!!! 👍Andre04 said:No, I haven't even been indicted yet! Grand jury proceedings start next week.![]()
Do you think the prosecutor will maybe move the proceedings back a little so I don't have to include anything about them on my secondaries? He went to law school, he should understand applications. 😕 I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Make that "I killed a dude with my latex-protected hands in a sterile field" and you're golden.
I'm having a hard enough time killing wasps at my house, forget about bad guys and grizzly bars.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted106503
I pooped a hammer.
I killed a guy with a trident.
I killed a guy with a trident.
this should actually help you get admission to what ever school you want.
6
63768
as long as you're a URM, you'll be fine.
Actual interview question in my sig.
did you do it just to see him die?
Andre04 said:I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.
Better cover all your bases and have both maternal and paternal grandmas write you a letter.
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Maybe you should consider nursing school
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Too bad you didn't say with your bare feet. I know if you stomped someone to death you could have a hell of a career as a boxing promoter (read "a career pimping out boxers".) If the med-school thing doesn't work out for you maybe you could look into this. But on a serious note your story begs for more details. Your post is like me saying I had a sexual encounter with an adcom member during my interview but as Seinfeld once said "I'm not in the mood for details." 😱 Please, do tell.
Chuck Norris once killed a man with his beard.
Use it as a motivation in your PS, i.e. you regret killing the man with your bare hands and now you want to dedicate your future to saving men with your gloved hands.
While my penchant for killing might be seen as negative among more "traitional" types, I feel it provides a good example of my passionate, driven personality, ability to follow through, and willingness to really "get my hands dirty". 

greytmedic said:Chuck Norris once killed a man with his beard.
and he shoot down a plane with a cum shot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Andre, premedical people are nerds.
they have trouble killing flies, let alone people (they learn to do that in medschool, too early for them now). So the best advise talk to ur lawer.
As a guy I worked with once said when the topic of euthanasia came up: "I've killed patients... but never deliberately."
breck said:Too bad you didn't say with your bare feet. I know if you stomped someone to death you could have a hell of a career as a boxing promoter (read "a career pimping out boxers".) If the med-school thing doesn't work out for you maybe you could look into this. But on a serious note your story begs for more details. Your post is like me saying I had a sexual encounter with an adcom member during my interview but as Seinfeld once said "I'm not in the mood for details." 😱 Please, do tell.
I have no feet. It's an integral part of my personal statement. I have no feet. So that angle wouldn't be possible.
Details? Frat prank gone too far. It's not like we tried to kill anyone else, just this one dude that deserved it, shouldn't that be Targeted Justified homicide not homicide-homicide.
Wow "cum shot" doesn't get a post removal or sin bin? I LOVE THIS PLACE
Andre04 said:But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
Only if he was ahead of you on the wait list. 👍
You speak the truth.Vox Animo said:Ed O'Neal a true american.
SitraAchra said:did you do it just to see him die?
👍 CASH!
Now when I hear that lonesome whistle, I hang my head and cry.
All right - so I know this is just a joke - but half way through reading this thread I had this odd thought.... what if this guy is telling us the truth? I mean, this is an anonymous forum.....
😱
😱
Wow "cum shot" doesn't get a post removal or sin bin? I LOVE THIS PLACE
yeah, it's awesome. 👍
and he shoot down a plane with a cum shot.
what do you have to eat to get it to be so explosive?
X
But he totally deserved it. Is this going to affect my chances?![]()
don't listen to the others. Cold-blooded murder won't necessarily keep you out of medical school in the eyes of the ADCOM but lying about it certainly will. Come clean with it, speak about what you've learned from it and move on from there. If your numbers are good enough it may be a non-issue, but if they find out about it themselves it's grounds for removal. Good luck

You shouldn't be ashamed.
Just tell them that it's good practice for when you'll kill people with a scalpel. 😀
-Dr. P.
Just tell them that it's good practice for when you'll kill people with a scalpel. 😀
-Dr. P.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I haven't even been indicted yet! Grand jury proceedings start next week.![]()
Do you think the prosecutor will maybe move the proceedings back a little so I don't have to include anything about them on my secondaries? He went to law school, he should understand applications. 😕 I had my grandma write the prosecutor a note telling him I'm a very nice person.
Are you kidding me?
don't listen to the others. Cold-blooded murder won't necessarily keep you out of medical school in the eyes of the ADCOM but lying about it certainly will. Come clean with it, speak about what you've learned from it and move on from there. If your numbers are good enough it may be a non-issue, but if they find out about it themselves it's grounds for removal. Good luck![]()
Thank you! I'm so tired of these self-righteous premeds acting like they've never made a mistake or they can judge me! I don't see why killing somebody should keep me out of med school. If anything can make a person more compassionate toward their future patients, surely killing a dude is it.
And it adds diversity to the class too I'd think.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 594
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 752
