I know it's early, but at what point do you start to worry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorj321

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I know that it's early, but when is it appropriate to worry? My apps went out at the end of july and I havent heard much from many schools (except where to send more money)

Also, what does it mean when AADSAS sent out "revisions"?

Members don't see this ad.

Give it until the end of February. If you are still waiting on interview notification in March, then it's probably not going to happen this cycle. The reason I say that is that schools typically go through 3-4 applicant review sessions. They'll meet twice before New Year's and twice afterwards. It's not always this way since some schools have more than 4 meetings or only 3, but that's a ballpark number to go by. February is not the time to worry. March and onward is when it gets dicey because they have either finalized the class already or you will be in the last group of interviews. You must nail the interview and impress with your EC's at that point because stats will not be a strong point if it's that late in the game.

to know your status. just call the schools, all the time.