I love obgyn so help me

Started by dakova
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dakova

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need help I want to be an obgyn n I wanna train in a good centre,nothing too fancy just good. I am about to complete med school in a couple of months n I will take the step one exam next year.
Just need help to know how I can get matched if I get a good score, n what score should I be aiming for to get obgyn,n what centers will be favourable to a non US trained IMG.
Thanx guys.
 
Last edited:
I really need help I want to be an obgyn n I wanna train in a good centre,nothing too fancy just good. I am about to complete med school in a couple of months n I will take the step one exam next year.
Just need help to know how I can get matched if I get a good score, n what score should I be aiming for to get obgyn,n what centers will be favourable to a non US trained IMG.
Thanx guys.

http://www.apgo.org/residencies/

The APGO residency directory will list info from many programs (although some programs do not have a listing on that directory). They tell you what the average Step 1 score for their program is, and what percentage of residents are IMGs/FMGs.

It's a good starting point. Good luck.