• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2007
Paradise
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I'm drinking a little bit of this right now before a buddy of mine comes over with two young ladies, one of whom he wants to introduce me to, and I go out and hit the town... good stuff...

For those of you paying attention and keeping score, my other "dealio" has been off since mid-October... still looking for Mrs. Right.... and continuing to settle for Mrs. Right-now.

-copro

About the Ads

lord_jeebus

和魂洋才
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2003
GMT+9
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Yo ho ho

Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Years is my favorite drink, of any genre. For a spirit aged 23 years it's also surprisingly affordable, about $40.

Hawaiian Bruin

Breaking Good
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I got turned on to this stuff while on a trip to Nicaragua and won't drink any other rum since.

They're slowly adding USA distributors so it's getting easier to find, though in supermarkets usually only the 7 year is sold.

RussianJoo

Useless Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
Rock City
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
this rum is pretty good.They just came out with a 10 year old rum with red wax on the bottle instead of green. It's from Grenada

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2007
Paradise
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Trisomy... you should "tri som y" dis Cap'n Private. It's very, verrryyy smoooooth. Nice for sippin'.

-copro

Gimlet

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Rum is my best-stocked spirit...here's what's in my cabinet: (not to mention my wife's stock of different flavors of Malibu and Bacardi rums)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.