coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2007
Paradise
Status
Attending Physician
I'm drinking a little bit of this right now before a buddy of mine comes over with two young ladies, one of whom he wants to introduce me to, and I go out and hit the town... good stuff...

For those of you paying attention and keeping score, my other "dealio" has been off since mid-October... still looking for Mrs. Right.... and continuing to settle for Mrs. Right-now.

-copro

Trisomy13

ultra
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2004
mountain home
Status
Attending Physician
Not a big fan of the Captain's "spiced" rum. I keep a bottle of this in the cabinet for the rare rum craving -

About the Ads

lord_jeebus

和魂洋才
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2003
GMT+9
Status
Attending Physician
Yo ho ho

Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Years is my favorite drink, of any genre. For a spirit aged 23 years it's also surprisingly affordable, about $40.

Hawaiian Bruin

Breaking Good
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I got turned on to this stuff while on a trip to Nicaragua and won't drink any other rum since.

They're slowly adding USA distributors so it's getting easier to find, though in supermarkets usually only the 7 year is sold.

RussianJoo

Useless Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2004
Rock City
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
this rum is pretty good.They just came out with a 10 year old rum with red wax on the bottle instead of green. It's from Grenada

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2007
Paradise
Status
Attending Physician
Trisomy... you should "tri som y" dis Cap'n Private. It's very, verrryyy smoooooth. Nice for sippin'.

-copro

Gimlet

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
Rum is my best-stocked spirit...here's what's in my cabinet: (not to mention my wife's stock of different flavors of Malibu and Bacardi rums)

About the Ads