I Love Rum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coprolalia

Bored Certified
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm drinking a little bit of this right now before a buddy of mine comes over with two young ladies, one of whom he wants to introduce me to, and I go out and hit the town... good stuff...

1734.gif

For those of you paying attention and keeping score, my other "dealio" has been off since mid-October... still looking for Mrs. Right.... and continuing to settle for Mrs. Right-now.

-copro

Members don't see this ad.

Not a big fan of the Captain's "spiced" rum. I keep a bottle of this in the cabinet for the rare rum craving -

4887.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Yo ho ho

Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Years is my favorite drink, of any genre. For a spirit aged 23 years it's also surprisingly affordable, about $40.

I got turned on to this stuff while on a trip to Nicaragua and won't drink any other rum since.

They're slowly adding USA distributors so it's getting easier to find, though in supermarkets usually only the 7 year is sold.
178146BL.jpg

this rum is pretty good.They just came out with a 10 year old rum with red wax on the bottle instead of green. It's from Grenada
thumbnailphp.jpg

Trisomy... you should "tri som y" dis Cap'n Private. It's very, verrryyy smoooooth. Nice for sippin'.

-copro

Rum is my best-stocked spirit...here's what's in my cabinet: (not to mention my wife's stock of different flavors of Malibu and Bacardi rums)

barbancourt8.jpg

08069_large.jpg

1925444360_c37b31ef36.jpg

2871.gif

CruzanEstateLightRumLTR.jpg

2474.jpg

1709.gif

e8408ecc4d8ab308fe359944dc36e993-pitu_cachaca.jpg