I need a Green Card!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLIMDEETS

Temple Dental
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I moved from Western Canada and wish to practice in the United States. Anyone know how I would go about getting a green card and or citizenship? Went home for Christmas and my fingers are still cold from the -40 welcome I recieved. And no Hockey to boot.

I suppose I could marry a Hoochie Mamma but naww.... :idea:

Fly Eagles Fly..........Go Eagles! :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

P.S. Dr.Badvibes (Toronto sucks :thumbdown: ) EH! I made sure to flush the toilet when the plane flew over your house, ha.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i have an idea.

seek an immigrations attorney. lets us know if you like to talk about dentistry.

SLIMDEETS said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I moved from Western Canada and wish to practice in the United States. Anyone know how I would go about getting a green card and or citizenship? Went home for Christmas and my fingers are still cold from the -40 welcome I recieved. And no Hockey to boot.

I suppose I could marry a Hoochie Mamma but naww.... :idea:

Fly Eagles Fly..........Go Eagles! :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

P.S. Dr.Badvibes (Toronto sucks :thumbdown: ) EH! I made sure to flush the toilet when the plane flew over your house, ha.

I can get you a green card, its gonna run you about $50 though (cash only)..

Members don't see this ad :)
to begin with, you will have to get a visa. there are a few - TN, H1, and J1. im not sure but the TN is the only one you can work in the US with BUT you have to be sponsored by an employer (can't just go and start up your own practice - need a green card for that). after you have held a TN for a certain amount of time, you may be eligible to apply for the green card. then you have to have a green card for at least 5 years to apply for US citizenship.