I need everyone's help!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I-Baby

Scared Straight
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know what state schools accept out of staters. I know that the Texas schools are strict about accepting only Texans, but in particular I wanted to know about UMaryland, UMDNJ, and UIllinois. Also, does anyone know anything about Case or Temple too? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I-Baby said:
I wanted to know what state schools accept out of staters. I know that the Texas schools are strict about accepting only Texans, but in particular I wanted to know about UMaryland, UMDNJ, and UIllinois. Also, does anyone know anything about Case or Temple too? Thanks! :)

www.predents.com = absolutely everything you need to know... :D

DMD to Be said:
www.predents.com = absolutely everything you need to know... :D

Thanks! Didn't know that info was there. One question though...does the % out of state reflect those who applied or those who actually got accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I-Baby said:
Thanks! Didn't know that info was there. One question though...does the % out of state reflect those who applied or those who actually got accepted?
Each school has a # of seats for out of state and in state since the schools make a killing off out of state tuition. In some cases, it is actually easier to get in a state school as an out of stater if the out of state competition is weak relative to the in state competition given there's lots of out of state seats available.

Had an interview at UMDNJ...but canceled, they were my first interview invite in early September so I believe they accept a good number of out of state applicants.