I need help in Bio

Started by zn1988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zn1988

member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do need help in Bio. My Bio score was very poor in Jan. I don't feel so optimistic about my bio part in the August test although I have gone through more several bio classes at school
I need some CERTAIN suggestions for the bio part (such as no phtosynthesis or respiration questions (as I can see), no grain stam or bacteral shape in the August test, some very detailed questions about micro...)
I give up reading, analogy; I ignore math, chemistry. All I pay attetion on is bio.
Thanks.