I Need HELP! PLEASE!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulDoc99

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I ordered my study materials and it has a shipping date that is sort of late. I have been reviewing my Bio and Chem/Orgo texts for the MCAT anyway before I decided I would like to take the PCAT. Would anyone please post a list of topics for all the Bio and Chem/Orgo that is covered on the PCAT. I would greatly appreciate this. By the time the books arrive I would like to be in practice exam mode! Thanks again. 🙂
 
chem - chem 1 & 2, orgo (30% is orgo)
bio- bio 1,2, a & p, microbio, genetics
math- calc (alot),trig/precalc,algebra, & some basic math
verbal is straight forward
 
If you are ordering the kaplan 2006-2007 pcat book from amazon, I would cancel my order and then place another order for the kaplan 2007 book. As far as I know they are pretty much identical except the 2007 one ships right away. At first I tried to order the 2006-2007 edition but it didn't even ship on the latest day they claimed it would. Just trying to save you some time if that's the case.
 
Thanks to you both for responding! Glow..thank you so much. I did have an order for the 2006-2007. I just cancelled and the shipping date for the 2007 book is much faster! Thanks!!!
 
If you are ordering the kaplan 2006-2007 pcat book from amazon, I would cancel my order and then place another order for the kaplan 2007 book. As far as I know they are pretty much identical except the 2007 one ships right away. At first I tried to order the 2006-2007 edition but it didn't even ship on the latest day they claimed it would. Just trying to save you some time if that's the case.

I also ordered the Kaplan book from amazon, and the estimated arrival date was like 1 month away. I ordered the same Kaplan, plus a few other books from Barnes and Noble on a Sunday and had them by Wednesday. I saved a little bit of moolah too. 👍