I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quickfast RP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i will be graduating next year and it seems as though my gpa will sit around a 2.7-2.8. I was wondering about masters and if i do one then will i still need to repeat my pre-req courses? I heard from alot of people that masters doesnt really mean anything because their is an inflation, rather i hear that if you do a masters it should be an SMP(but i can i have under a 3.0) or I should take pre-req classes at the place i take my masters so that i have something to replace those C's and B's. Can anyone please provide insight?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Okay but i mean do i need to worry about re-taking my science classes such as phy, chem, ochem, and bio as well in my masters or should i just do a masters? and again does where i go matter as long as its a biology masters?

I would appreciate it if anyone else could provide more insight please!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing too.
I applied this year with a couple of Cs in prerequisites courses, and didn't even get a single interview. So I decided to get a traditional masters, but I am repeating the prerequisites just to be on the safe side.

Most dental schools will still average your new grade with your other grade. I think the best thing to do is to contact the admissions department and ask them what you should do. Pick your top 3 and ask them, they are typically very helpful.