I need help to construct a school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ki-100

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yeah got my new MCAT today (Not very good lol) which is 503 with cp: 127 CARS 123 bb: 128 p/s: 125 overall gpa: 3.46 sGPA: 3.64. Michigan, First generation immigrant and English is my 2nd Language, here is my preliminary school list:
MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

Can someone help me add more school or suggest any school for me? Thank you.

Also that how should whether I will receive a 2nd or not. Are they going to send it through my email? Also that should I finish all my secondary before thanksgiving so I won't consider late? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah got my new MCAT today (Not very good lol) which is 503 with cp: 127 CARS 123 bb: 128 p/s: 125 overall gpa: 3.46 sGPA: 3.64. Michigan, First generation immigrant and English is my 2nd Language, here is my preliminary school list:
MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

PCOM (all campuses), VCOM (all campuses), WVSOM, KCOM, DMU, RVU

Members don't see this ad :)
Your MCAT is fine for DO schools. I would drop LUCOM (bad reputation) and CCOM (crazy cost) and add the schools schwifty mentioned.

MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

I can't recommend LUCOM or CHSU.

Add
MUCOM
KCOM
KCU
TUNCOM
LECOM.B
LECOM. E
VCOM all
ACOM
DMU
BCOM
UIW
both AR schools
Both
Westerns
KCU

I can't recommend LUCOM or CHSU.

Add
MUCOM
KCOM
KCU
TUNCOM
LECOM.B
LECOM. E
VCOM all
ACOM
DMU
BCOM
UIW
both AR schools
Both
Westerns
KCU
Thank you for your suggestion

Also from MI.
I rec applying to my school VCOM - MCAT is above, GPA is below but def worth a go.
Also ACOM, MUCOM (new schools with good feedback thus far).
LECOM if you can stomach PBL.

You MCAT is ok for DO schools, a third take isn't going to help unless you do really well, like 515+
What if I bump to 510 this is not going to do anything?

What if I bump to 510 this is not going to do anything?
I mean I'm not an expert, 510 might help, but if you are going for DO your score now will work so I wouldn't worry about retaking. Also, what was your first score?

I mean I'm not an expert, 510 might help, but if you are going for DO your score now will work so I wouldn't worry about retaking. Also, what was your first score?
495 unfortunately.

495 unfortunately.
Ya a 510 at this point would be nice, but honestly it’s unlikely you’ll get that score, and if you end up getting a 3rd low score that would be really bad. I say just stick with what you got for now.

Reactions: 1 user
Ya a 510 at this point would be nice, but honestly it’s unlikely you’ll get that score, and if you end up getting a 3rd low score that would be really bad. I say just stick with what you got for now.
Ok. Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: 1 user
Also from MI.
I rec applying to my school VCOM - MCAT is above, GPA is below but def worth a go.
Also ACOM, MUCOM (new schools with good feedback thus far).
LECOM if you can stomach PBL.
Thank you for your suggestion