I need help to construct a school list

Started by Ki-100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ki-100

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah got my new MCAT today (Not very good lol) which is 503 with cp: 127 CARS 123 bb: 128 p/s: 125 overall gpa: 3.46 sGPA: 3.64. Michigan, First generation immigrant and English is my 2nd Language, here is my preliminary school list:
MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

Can someone help me add more school or suggest any school for me? Thank you.

Also that how should whether I will receive a 2nd or not. Are they going to send it through my email? Also that should I finish all my secondary before thanksgiving so I won't consider late? Thank you.




​
 
Last edited:
Yeah got my new MCAT today (Not very good lol) which is 503 with cp: 127 CARS 123 bb: 128 p/s: 125 overall gpa: 3.46 sGPA: 3.64. Michigan, First generation immigrant and English is my 2nd Language, here is my preliminary school list:
MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

Can someone help me add more school or suggest any school for me? Thank you.
​
PCOM (all campuses), VCOM (all campuses), WVSOM, KCOM, DMU, RVU
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah got my new MCAT today (Not very good lol) which is 503 with cp: 127 CARS 123 bb: 128 p/s: 125 overall gpa: 3.46 sGPA: 3.64. Michigan, First generation immigrant and English is my 2nd Language, here is my preliminary school list:
MSU-COM
KCU-COM
CCOM
LUCOM
CHSU-COM
NYITCOM

Can someone help me add more school or suggest any school for me? Thank you.




​
I can't recommend LUCOM or CHSU.

Add
MUCOM
KCOM
KCU
TUNCOM
LECOM.B
LECOM. E
VCOM all
ACOM
DMU
BCOM
UIW
both AR schools
Both
Westerns
KCU
 
Also from MI.
I rec applying to my school VCOM - MCAT is above, GPA is below but def worth a go.
Also ACOM, MUCOM (new schools with good feedback thus far).
LECOM if you can stomach PBL.
 
Ya a 510 at this point would be nice, but honestly it’s unlikely you’ll get that score, and if you end up getting a 3rd low score that would be really bad. I say just stick with what you got for now.
Ok. Thank you for your advice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad