I Need Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

belle95

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bayda and I am having a slight problem locating/ trying to buy some good MCAT books; i.e. Hyper learning/ Princeton Review. If you all could take one minute and let me know as to how to get a hold of these books, I would most certainly appreciate it. Better yet if anybody has these books I am very eager to purchase! I have tried looking for these books on Ebay, but only found Kaplan books.

Additionally, if some one could give me some sound advice about trying to take the MCATs this August...Do I still have enough time to study and learn and do well enough to take the exam this summer if I start studying this May?

In great need of advice,

Bayda

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

In regardst to the August MCAT, if you start studying in May you should have plenty of time to prepare for the test. It all depends on your abilities in the various sections of the test. If this is your first time writing the test, I would suggest the earlier you start preparing the better.

About getting Princeton Review books, I wish I could tell you that I could sell mine, but I just wrote the MCAT today and think I will be needing them again for the August sitting. Your local bookstore should have them and if not, check www.chapters.ca.

Good luck!

If you watch www.overstock.com for a while they will have the ExamKracker's series of mcat books for a great price sooner or later.