i need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eslboy2005

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My sci GPA was 2.9 and my academic was 3.0, so a overall of 3.0. In summer, i will take Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2 to boost my sci GPA. Unfortunately, all of pharmacy schools i want to apply don't require Human Anatomy and Phyiology. Do you think i am wasting my time? Do you think theylook at it??? Any comments?

Members don't see this ad.

eslboy2005 said:
My sci GPA was 2.9 and my academic was 3.0, so a overall of 3.0. In summer, i will take Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2 to boost my sci GPA. Unfortunately, all of pharmacy schools i want to apply don't require Human Anatomy and Phyiology. Do you think i am wasting my time? Do you think theylook at it??? Any comments?

You will probably have to take A&P as part of the pharmacy curriculum, so taking it ahead of time will either a) give you a head start on the material and make these classes easier for you or b) you won't have to take them (not sure how likely this scenario is)