Africa and Middle East i need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tinker_bell

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all
new member, egyptian, f, graduated from alex uni
i need to know some information about getting some training in ophthalmology in the usa.
also, if anyone knows anything about the ico or knows someone whose done it before plz plz plz let me know, or if there r any links or forums related to this issue.

actually am lost, i cant figure out what to do and i never met a person who has definite information about this issue, so i thought may be someone here can help.

wish u all good luck
 
I am peyman and I'm writing from iran ,I have got the same problem but first you have to declare for which category you are trying to apply,observership,externship,research or residency...
you can find good info about your problem in tips4match.blogspot.com
hope you find some info to solve your problem
 
thx for ur reply
actually i'm trying to do the ico to work in britain
any ideas? do u recommend something?
anyways if i find something i will let u know
salam
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,

What I know is that Ophthalomolgy residency is extremely competetive in the states, but I do know someone who did his ophthalmology residency here in Jordan and then went to the states for subspeciality, somethig like paediatric Ophthalmology. This is just one route, I don't know about other issues.
Wish you luck.