I need Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pasionatdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just bought the Crack the DAT and Math. I dont know where to start and how to start. PLease guide me with the best strategy...........

Thank you guys..

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think any of us can guide you along on this. Do some problems and find out where you are weak and then go from there. For instance, I sucked at trig, so I did a lot on trig. I sucked at pattern folding and top front end, so I did those over and over again until I fully understood how to see the 3-d image in my head. It worked well enough for me. As for those specific items that you bought, I have no idea. I didn't use them. I hope I didn't waste your time with those post.

Well, you should have a strategy. It helps to be organized in your studying, but remember I'm not you, so I don't know how you learn. That should be developed on your own and you will do much better. If you have any specific questions about the material, or on what else to use, then I am sure that someone will be glad to help you. Best of luck to you. Sounds like you are wanting and really trying to do well, so you should be just fine.