i need help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

worried1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i applied to the mass. college of pharmacy. worchester. i didnt receive anything yet. im worried. pharmcas sent my application on 12/22. how many students did they accept so far.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about Worchester, but it is the holidays. I'm willing to bet that all offices are really not working all that much until at least the 2nd. Try not to worry so much and enjoy New Year's. Give the school a call after the first of the year to see where they are with the applications.

i applied to the mass. college of pharmacy. worchester. i didnt receive anything yet. im worried. pharmcas sent my application on 12/22. how many students did they accept so far.

Try checking this thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=573093&page=5

Like IrishRxMan said, they will not evaluate your app until January 2 at the earliest. Most schools open on January 5th and normally it takes a few weeks for them to get back to you. I might want to check your status after 2 weeks or so. I also applied to Worcester this year, but I didn't hear back from them 3 months after I received a confirmation from them that they had received my apps. So yea, they haven't touched your apps yet, so don't worry yet.