I need help

Started by pink84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pink84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the first pcat in Jan 09. It was so bad because I really did not have time to study much. By that time, I just had taken a half of Bio, General Chemistry I,II, and Organic I. The only highest score which I got was the math, 97 percentile. The rest of them was so so so bad.🙁

The reason why I have the problem like this is because that I am not native speaker. After getting my BA degree, Business Administration, in my country, I came to the U.S. for one and half years ago. I am taking pre-requisites at community college now, and I have sitll good GPA's on science.

Anyway, I am planning to take the second test in August. Because I am taking summer classes, anatomy and physiology, I do not have much time to study. However, I am trying to do my best. I purchased a good study material, Dr. Collin's because I have to make my score doubled, 40→80 percentile. Can I just go over the study guides & practice tests in this material, Dr. Collin's? Everyone who had had this material said that they had a really good score on the next time.

I need any comments to handle my situation well.