I need some advice!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an invitation for an interview at NOVA (yeahhh!!! :p) but my first choice is SCCO. Would it be bad to delay the interview until I get accepted to SCCO? I probably won't know about my acceptance to SCCO until November at the latest. Would I lower my chances of being accepted to NOVA by delaying the interview? I'm not in the best situation to spend for travel expenses...

I'm really in a bind right now! :( Your help would be very much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

alferec said:
I just got an invitation for an interview at NOVA (yeahhh!!! :p) but my first choice is SCCO. Would it be bad to delay the interview until I get accepted to SCCO? I probably won't know about my acceptance to SCCO until November at the latest. Would I lower my chances of being accepted to NOVA by delaying the interview? I'm not in the best situation to spend for travel expenses...

I'm really in a bind right now! :( Your help would be very much appreciated!

I wouldn't delay any interviews. It would be better to get a letter of acceptance from NOVA. Then you can tell SCCO that you have been accepted to NOVA, that would put a little pressure on SCCO to invite you for an interview at SCCO. If you get accepted to SCCO then tell NOVA right away so sombody else can get a chance at getting your seat. Unfortunatly this is the begining of many expenses to come, good luck making it to both interviews.

Wow, that's a great idea...THANKS Opii!!!!!!!!