I need some advice!!!

Started by alferec
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an invitation for an interview at NOVA (yeahhh!!! 😛) but my first choice is SCCO. Would it be bad to delay the interview until I get accepted to SCCO? I probably won't know about my acceptance to SCCO until November at the latest. Would I lower my chances of being accepted to NOVA by delaying the interview? I'm not in the best situation to spend for travel expenses...

I'm really in a bind right now! 🙁 Your help would be very much appreciated!
 
alferec said:
I just got an invitation for an interview at NOVA (yeahhh!!! 😛) but my first choice is SCCO. Would it be bad to delay the interview until I get accepted to SCCO? I probably won't know about my acceptance to SCCO until November at the latest. Would I lower my chances of being accepted to NOVA by delaying the interview? I'm not in the best situation to spend for travel expenses...

I'm really in a bind right now! 🙁 Your help would be very much appreciated!

I wouldn't delay any interviews. It would be better to get a letter of acceptance from NOVA. Then you can tell SCCO that you have been accepted to NOVA, that would put a little pressure on SCCO to invite you for an interview at SCCO. If you get accepted to SCCO then tell NOVA right away so sombody else can get a chance at getting your seat. Unfortunatly this is the begining of many expenses to come, good luck making it to both interviews.
 
Wow, that's a great idea...THANKS Opii!!!!!!!!