I need some suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cliffhuxtableDO

Hand sanitizer on deck
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been in Summer school since the second week of May. Finals for the second session are tomorrow and I have finally burned out. After first session I had an A in Orgo 1 and Orgo 1 lab. This session I'm in a humanities class and Orgo 2 with an A and a B respectively to this point. All of this following two 18 hour semesters.

What I need suggestions for is finding the focus to study today/tonight for my tests tomorrow. I am finally burned out and just want to sleep and go to the beach. What do you guys do when you get like this?

Members don't see this ad.

summer sessions are a PITA if you ask me...a lot of information and little time.

if i were you, i would break it up into smaller sessions rather than trying to do one big cram.
also it depends if your exams are cumulative or not as to how to approach teh material.

at this point you know what your profs are likely to focus on as far as material you have been presented, so go over the most likely points that are testable and then study less testable material from there.

make sur et o take a break from orgo by doing the humanities...orgo is so mind filling you need a brain break. then get some wii/xbox/playstation time in to chill your brain.

and when push comes to shove...remind yourself this is it for the summer

hang in there...you can do it!!

best wishes on your tests:luck:

Load up on caffeine and then workout until you are so physically exhausted you couldn't possibly do anything besides sit there and study. You will be physically tired and not want to go out but mentally awake and able to study.

Works like 1/3 of the time. ;)

Load up on caffeine and then workout until you are so physically exhausted you couldn't possibly do anything besides sit there and study. You will be physically tired and not want to go out but mentally awake and able to study.

Works like 1/3 of the time. ;)

Haha, I talked to one of my friends who is a pharmacy student and combined your suggestion with hers. I went and hooped for a while then got caffienated.