I need the OAT Detroyer & Kaplan OAT materials with flashcards

Started by DanieOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanieOD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Thanks for viewing! If you have recently completed the OAT, hopefully successfully 😉 I am seeking to purchase the OAT destroyer, Kaplan review notes, flashcards and practice tests. PM me.:luck:
 
Hi,

Thanks for viewing! If you have recently completed the OAT, hopefully successfully 😉 I am seeking to purchase the OAT destroyer, Kaplan review notes, flashcards and practice tests. PM me.:luck:
If it is OK with you, I would like to use those materials and share the burden with you. Please let me know
 
Hi there. I am also looking for Kaplan online OAT course access. If you guys find a used one, I can share the cost.
my email is [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if any of you have had any luck, but I just took my OATs yesterday and have Kaplan material. I have the large review book, the lesson book, flashcards, and practice tests on a cd (there are 4-7 tests per subject with a detailed explanation for all answers). Let me know if you are interested.
 
im selling too!

I have the 2009 kaplan review oat book which is like over 1000 pages along with the quicksheets for bio, gchem, ochem, physics, qr.

i also have oat destroyer which contains biology, ochem, gchem, quantitative reasoning and a separate physics destroyer. questions and answers with explanations.

and if youre really interested i have the kaplan flash cards somewhere and ill look for them.

great materials, got me into optometry school!

message me if youre interested!