I need to know

Started by camisho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

camisho

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to know, do graduates of osteopathic medical schools have a hard time landing good residencies? How about landing good allopathic residencies? After residency, how difficult is the job market? Do many work in hospitals, or is it mainly rural areas? I am assuming that the pay scale is the same as MD's within the same specialties, but basically I want the truth about life after osteopathic medical school, especially if you or someone you know is a recent graduate. Thank you all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.