I need your advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amiable623

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any video lecture links for Bio?
My school had an awful program for the fund. bio, I feel like I need more 'lectures.' Reading AP and Schaum's or solving Destroyer and other problems make me feel like I have no basic or conceptual knowledge.
or Do you think it's worth it if I purchase KAPLAN online course even though I don't need chem or ochem?

Members don't see this ad.

if you have the money purchase LIVE online kaplan couse. yes it does help you with basics. I like kaplan. Kaplan is wonderful b/c they have so much practice material. Try to bargain them for 200$ off say you saw a coupon or something like that somewhere.

but you have to learn everything by yourself.
So now dont go watching 3 hours lectures on like kidney on youtube or something you will just waste your time. So you read a chapter from kaplan, cliffs or w/e. and use http://nhscience.lonestar.edu/biol/index.html this website to watch ANIMATIONS. or watch Animations before reading. It helps clairfy a lot of things...

the link that i gave you has a collection of famous text book authors websites which contains all sorts of animation. You will really like it.

if you have the money purchase LIVE online kaplan couse. yes it does help you with basics. I like kaplan. Kaplan is wonderful b/c they have so much practice material. Try to bargain them for 200$ off say you saw a coupon or something like that somewhere.

but you have to learn everything by yourself.
So now dont go watching 3 hours lectures on like kidney on youtube or something you will just waste your time. So you read a chapter from kaplan, cliffs or w/e. and use http://nhscience.lonestar.edu/biol/index.html this website to watch ANIMATIONS. or watch Animations before reading. It helps clairfy a lot of things...

the link that i gave you has a collection of famous text book authors websites which contains all sorts of animation. You will really like it.

Thank you! I will check out the website right now!

read the cliff.. it covers better than what was cover in the lecture hall during the bio course...