Thank you! I used Mosby's PTCE review book too and i forgot how many days i read it because i stop reading if i don't feel it,it's kinda boring book. You can really finish reading that book in one day because it's just 200 pages. Just study the 3 areas because in the exam they really covered those 3 areas. I'm sure you know the 3 areas,it's on ptcb site.All of my friends who passed the exam said that the exam is a piece of cake and i don't even need to study. I just read that book & scanning to refresh since i graduated BS in pharmacy long time ago outside US. Just study the conversions,mostly the importants are conversions of tsp.-ml,g-mcq,mg,lb.-kg,grains-mg,tsp-oz, ml-L etc. practice the math calculations,read the pharmacy laws, be familiarize the drug that belongs to schedule 1-V,drug classifications,not much about gen./brand but better familiarize. This is good site to read too,
http://www.pharmacy-tech-study.com/ . Just skip their math calculations,it's better to practice Mosby's math. Mosby's book + that site im sure you will pass.