I Passed the DAT / Yo Pasé el DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuertoRicanDMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

To begin, I want to apologize for my Spanglish and tell you that right now I’m crying tears of joy because today I passed the DAT. I haven’t been on the internet in a long time, ever since Hurricane Maria wiped our island out. The good news is that the US armed forces are working hard every day to rebuild Puerto Rico... At this moment, words can’t describe the happiness that I feel because even with obstacles I still passed the DAT, not having electricity limited the materials that I can use to study. But I’m living proof that you can pass and do well on the DAT with the DAT and Math Destroyer. I was determined to get into dental school, so as soon as the sun would rise I would study until it got dark outside. I had to even fly to Miami to take the DAT, that’s how I’m writing this. Lastly, many, many thanks to Dr. Romano and Nancy Steen for making books that will guarantee any hardworking student admission to dental school. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone needs to purchase the DAT Destroyer to score well on the DAT!

Peace out,
Chico

Hola Todos,

Ahora mismo estoy llorando lágrimas de felicidad porque pasé el examen mas importante de mi vida, el DAT. Porque pasé el examen tengo la oportunidad para entrar a la unversidad dental. El huracán Maria los dejo sin nada y sin electricidad. La buena noticia es que las fuerzas armadas de los Estados Unidos están reconstruyendo Puerto Rico … La alegria que siento en este momento no se puede explicar con palabras. Yo pasé el examen con los libros DAT y Math Destroyer. Era dificil estudiar sin electricidad pero yo me despertaba en la madrugada y estudiaba esta que oscurecía afuera. Yo soy prueba que lo unico que se necesita es el DAT Destroyer. Hoy dia estoy usando una computadora porque tuve que volar a Miami para poder tomar el examen. Muchas gracias, Dr. Romero y Nancy Steen! ¡No hay duda que para pasar el examen se necesita comprar el DAT Destroyer!

Adiós,
Chico

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Congratualations! So what were your scores? How did you hear about destroyer? SDN?

Ohhh no se preocupe, sé traducir para que todos puedan entender.

I told chico not to worry because I know Spanish and Ill translate, so everyone can understand.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
La universidad de Puerto Rico recomienda DAT Destroyer a sus estudiantes. Escuché de SDN en el Prometric center porque otros estaban hablando de eso allí y los estudiantes decían que el Destroyer los preparó para el DAT. Mis puntajes fueron:

Biología: 22

Química: 24

Química Orgánica: 24

Chico says,

The university of Puerto Rico recommends DAT Destroyer to their students and he heard about SDN at the prometric center because others were talking about it there and saying how Destroyer prepared them for the DAT. His scores were:

Bio: 22

Chemistry: 24

Orgo: 24

¡Felicidades de nuevo! esos son buenos puntajes.

I just told Chico congrats again because those are really good scores. If the guy that barely knows English can do it with Destroyer than who cant?!
Now, I’m going to ask Chico about his stay in Miami because I want to make sure he is having a good time.

¿Cómo te va en Miami?

Reactions: 1 user
Todo va bien, hize mejor de lo que imagine en el DAT porque el Destroyer y ahora me estoy divertiendo en Miami. En el prometric center estaba un estudiante que fue a la clase de Dr. Romano y también estaba contento.

Chico says that everything is going well. That he did better than he imagined because of the DAT and is having fun in Miami. Also, that there was a student that went to Dr. Romano’s class, who was also happy with his scores.

Felicidades chico, yo también me estoy preparando para el DAT y tampoco mi ingles es muy bueno. Me diste muchos animos. Mucha suerte en tu aplicación a los programas.

Status
Not open for further replies.