I question about nova?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cemented

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All!
I am writing to ask a question to any one who might know
I have tried contacting tracy templin (5 phone calls and 2 e-mails nada so far)
and she for some reason can't return a phone call or an e-mail so I will ask you all and see if you know (I should have probably done this soon, NOVA just pisses me off with their lack of response)
I have taken a course called PSY 3234 aka experimental design and statistical inference, I want to know if this course is sufficient to satify the stats prereq does anybody know or can anyone direct me to someone at Nova that actually picks up their phone and response to e-mails?
Thanks a mill comrades

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All!
I am writing to ask a question to any one who might know
I have tried contacting tracy templin (5 phone calls and 2 e-mails nada so far)
and she for some reason can't return a phone call or an e-mail so I will ask you all and see if you know (I should have probably done this soon, NOVA just pisses me off with their lack of response)
I have taken a course called PSY 3234 aka experimental design and statistical inference, I want to know if this course is sufficient to satify the stats prereq does anybody know or can anyone direct me to someone at Nova that actually picks up their phone and response to e-mails?
Thanks a mill comrades

This is the reputation she has on this message board.

That said, I am considering NOVA for admission Fall 2009 and I emailed her to ask if there was a phone number to contact her since I have some questions or would email be better? She responded the next day and said email was fine. I sent her my questions this past Saturday and I am still awaiting a response.

The only advice I can give you is to keep calling for 1-2 hours time after time. It was the only way I was able to talk to her. Now that I have been accepted, she keeps treating me like crap for no apparent reason. I hope I can meet her personally next semester to tell her respectfully how unpolite and terrible at her job she is.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only advice I can give you is to keep calling for 1-2 hours time after time. It was the only way I was able to talk to her. Now that I have been accepted, she keeps treating me like crap for no apparent reason. I hope I can meet her personally next semester to tell her respectfully how unpolite and terrible at her job she is.

You never met her during your interview? The four other people interviewing the same day I was were all introduced to her shortly before being called in for interviewing. She's quite young. I particularly don't understand why most people have such a hard time getting ahold of her even by e-mail. I've always e-mailed her and received a response in under one hour at most.

The only live person I was ever able to get a hold of at Nova was another student calling with a question (they crossed the lines). Good luck! Actually, funny story, I went by the PBG campus and asked for a tour. They didn't understand what I was talking about and I never could get one.

ok if i am on waitlist at NOVA who is the best person I can go talk to.
Who is in charge that of admission I mean i Have heard that If you go talk to someone in college they might rmember you or something. WHo should I see in case of nova?

hahahhah...I did my undergrad at nova...I know tracy templin - all I am going to say is get use to it!!!

hahahhah...I did my undergrad at nova...I know tracy templin - all I am going to say is get use to it!!!

Get used to what? Everybody else has been very nice and helpful. It's only been her. And my P2 buddies have no complaints or regrets.

Get used to what? Everybody else has been very nice and helpful. It's only been her. And my P2 buddies have no complaints or regrets.

yes... her

Oh well, it is my understanding she only works in Admissions, so hopefully we won't have to deal with her anymore after starting the program. I'm sorry for her though, she probably has tons of problems, being so young like you guys mentioned and being that way is not healthy.