I saw "The" Chad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkrosie88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to express my fangirl moment

I walk into LRC at ASU and I see Chad tutoring someone. I dropped everything and just gazed at him for a good minute. He's real!!!!!! O_0000000

Part of me wants to go up to him and be like hi you saved my life but he'll get super uncomfortable -_\

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users

I walk into LRC at ASU and I see Chad tutoring someone. I dropped everything and just gazed at him for a good minute. He's real!!!!!! O_0000000

Part of me wants to go up to him and be like hi you saved my life but he'll get super uncomfortable -_\
DO IT!!!! :D

Do it for all of us lol!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
LOL I ended up talking to him, he was really nice and remembered my name.
When he laughed I was like whoa flashback to all those videos, ahaha

Reactions: 5 users
If I met Chad in real life, I would be really surprised by how he would sound. He always seems to have a pretty high pitched voice to me since I watched all his videos at 2x speed

Reactions: 1 users
j0rnY1O.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Glad you said hello to him, he's an amazing guy. He used to be my manager when I worked at the LRC and he's probably the best one I've ever had. Extremely friendly, genuinely cares about how you're doing in your studies, and will go above and beyond to help you out.

The only downside is that he's really popular when it comes to getting chemistry help, so if you ever want to visit him your best bet is to stay away from exam time at the university.

Reactions: 1 user
Glad you said hello to him, he's an amazing guy. He used to be my manager when I worked at the LRC and he's probably the best one I've ever had. Extremely friendly, genuinely cares about how you're doing in your studies, and will go above and beyond to help you out.

The only downside is that he's really popular when it comes to getting chemistry help, so if you ever want to visit him your best bet is to stay away from exam time at the university.
I agree, he is amazing!
Yeah ahah that's what happens when you are amazing!! :))