I scored a 25 AA/24 TS and did not use DAT Bootcamp, would anyone be interested in a study breakdown?

Started by Bas162
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bas162

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For context, I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2018 with a 2.93 sGPA and a 3.24 cGPA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definitely! Having more people with low GPAs but crazy high DATs would be awesome to see. So out of curiosity, what's next? Are you going to try and apply or go for a masters program?
I forgot to mention that I am already in a masters program and have a 4.0, so hell yeah I'm going for it!