I spit on you, UOP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jason UCSD2000

tabasco is my friend
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, here I am...studying for Monday's exam at UCSF at UOP's library. What can I do to get back the $7,000+ that they charged me for those 3 weeks...hmm...perhaps I'll start by peeing on the floor right before I leave...I guess I need to go get some water...😉
 
jason, u already paid them $7000? i thought they were asking u for that money. how to get it back? i'm sorry to say this, but it's unlikely they will coz they didn't even refund my $200 deposit!!!


😡 😡 😡
 
ucdbiochem, Dang! You paid only $200. I had to pay $500 deposit!!!

jason, man isn't that ironic! LOL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i paid $500 too. but since i decided not to go there, they were supposed to give $200 back to me. but they didn't.
 
Eager to get the wad of bills I promised to send, when the time came, they didn't know what hit 'em...