I submitted my first Secondary!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Octopus

Hospitalist
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
University of Cincinnati! :clap:

Next: University of Michigan...Just have to write this 400 word essay and click submit. I like it when things are happening...waiting is the pits.

Members don't see this ad.

YEAA.........:clap:

GOOD LUCK

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice... I still have to do Cornell's first... and mail Mayo their $60. BTW: What the hell is up with Mayo? I read that they only ask for recommendations from 15% of their applicants?! What's up with that? That's a huge cut off to make without even seeing recs... don't you think?

for those of you that are already getting and submitting secondaries... did the secondaries arrive via email or snail mail?

sent in cornell yesterday... next comes dartmouth! im pumped! :clap:

Gosh do I feel like a dope. AMCAS still hasn't even started verifying my app yet. Unless of course they are doing it without updating my application page which would totally be their style.

Well done. Only 8 billion more to go.

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
for those of you that are already getting and submitting secondaries... did the secondaries arrive via email or snail mail?

I've recived Mayo, Cornell, and UMich secondaries via e-mail. I haven't gotten any by mail yet.