I suck at math... help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that needed to build from the ground up for QR..? Anyone know any videos that are good for QR before diving into problems? Any suggestions on how to tackle QR would be appreciated!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

before you start freaking out, I had a 17 on the QR and was invited to 10 interviews and had 3 acceptances Dec. 1. One interviewer asked me what the QR even was and noted that tons of interviewees tend to have low QR scores. It's 100% true that most schools don't find it very important as long as other stats are alright.

Reactions: 1 user
before you start freaking out, I had a 17 on the QR and was invited to 10 interviews and had 3 acceptances Dec. 1. One interviewer asked me what the QR even was and noted that tons of interviewees tend to have low QR scores. It's 100% true that most schools don't find it very important as long as other stats are alright.
Truth!

This guy is amazing. He has videos on Orgo, Chem, and Math.
He is amazing and I love him so much.
I put a lot of his free videos on math, but he even has more than that.
He has some videos that you have to pay money for, which is only 10 dollar a month, but that if you need extra practice.

Upstream Downstream Word Problems - Distance Rate Time - Boat, Current, Airplane & Tail Wind
Algebra Word Problems Into Equations Video Tutorial - Basic Introduction
Mixture Problems Algebra & Chemistry, Math Examples, Shortcuts With Solutions and Answers
Direct Inverse and Joint Variation Word Problems
Part, Whole, & Percent Proportion Word Problems
SAT Math Part 26 - Age Word Problems
Simple Interest Formula
10 Things You Should Know Before Taking Algebra
SAT Math Part 44 - Data & Statistics - Mean, Median, Mode, Range, & Standard Deviation
SAT Math Test Prep Online Crash Course Algebra & Geometry Study Guide Review, Functions,Youtube
Mixture Problems Algebra & Chemistry, Math Examples, Shortcuts With Solutions and Answers
Probability Explained!
Percentages Made Easy!
Average Speed Word Problems
Age Word Problems In Algebra - Past, Present, Future
Percent Increase and Decrease Word Problems
Permutations and Combinations Tutorial
Ratios and Proportions With Word Problems!
Area of a Rectangle, Triangle, Circle & Sector, Trapezoid, Square, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Geometry
Rectangular Prism - Volume, Surface Area and Diagonal Length, Rectangles, Geometry
Number of Diagonals In a Regular Polygon - Geometry
Area of Shaded Region - Circles, Rectangles, Triangles, & Squares - Geometry
Area of a Rectangle, Triangle, Circle & Sector, Trapezoid, Square, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Geometry
SAT Math Part 9 - Properties of Exponents and Powers
SAT Math Part 10 - Solving Absolute Value Equations
SAT Math Part 12 - Evaluating Composite Functions
DAT Math Quantitative Reasoning QR Study Guide Review Prep - Formulas & Practice Questions
Related Rates - The Shadow Problem
Related Rates - The Shadow Problem

Note: He has other videos and I know I shared some Geometry videos, but they are not covered heavily as before.

He does not have questions in this topic Data sufficiency Problem Solving, so here is a video on it made by another YouTuber.
Data Sufficiency GMAT Class: The Anatomy of a Data Sufficiency Question

If you watch all these videos and take notes and tried to solve on your own, not only you'll do better on the DAT QR, but you'll love math!

Math is not hard, most of the times, the instructors make it harder than it really is.

Of course, you need to get Math destroyer after you watch these videos and take practice tests as wells. You can take a timed practice test if you want as well, but I recommend doing that after you master the concepts.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
We also have over 70 free videos that will help you for the QR section. Students seem to like them. Note to mods, I am answering his question and not posting a link, The students needs help, QR scores low enough often spell retake.

Reactions: 1 users
We also have over 70 free videos that will help you for the QR section. Students seem to like them. Note to mods, I am answering his question and not posting a link, The students needs help, QR scores low enough often spell retake.

I would highly recommend these videos. They were super useful and entertaining at times.