I think I did bad in a pre req class.....

Started by stookie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stookie

Slick Nasty
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took my final exam, well it was 2 exams in organic chemistry. I studied really hard for a week, and i knew almost everything, and when i sat down in class i forgot everything!! If i am lucky I will get a D. If I'm lucky. If I get a D do I have to take the class over again? Does this mean I have to go to a caribbean school now?? :scared:
 
You probably did not get a D. However, if you do, it is NECESSARY to retake it. A D is not acceptable in a pre-req no less anyother class.
 
USArmyDoc said:
You probably did not get a D. However, if you do, it is NECESSARY to retake it. A D is not acceptable in a pre-req no less anyother class.

Yes, you absolutely need to re-take the class if you earned a D. Otherwise, travelocity.com has some nice deals on caribbean travel. Just watch out for those pirates with grenade launchers! :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stookie said:
I just took my final exam, well it was 2 exams in organic chemistry. I studied really hard for a week, and i knew almost everything, and when i sat down in class i forgot everything!! If i am lucky I will get a D. If I'm lucky. If I get a D do I have to take the class over again? Does this mean I have to go to a caribbean school now?? :scared:

I think I witnessed a miracle!!! I though I failed organic chem but I got a B!! And a B+ in Lab!! No more caribbean school for me!! 👍
 
stookie said:
I think I witnessed a miracle!!! I though I failed organic chem but I got a B!! And a B+ in Lab!! No more caribbean school for me!! 👍

👍 👍