I think I did bad in a pre req class.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stookie

Slick Nasty
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my final exam, well it was 2 exams in organic chemistry. I studied really hard for a week, and i knew almost everything, and when i sat down in class i forgot everything!! If i am lucky I will get a D. If I'm lucky. If I get a D do I have to take the class over again? Does this mean I have to go to a caribbean school now?? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

You probably did not get a D. However, if you do, it is NECESSARY to retake it. A D is not acceptable in a pre-req no less anyother class.

USArmyDoc said:
You probably did not get a D. However, if you do, it is NECESSARY to retake it. A D is not acceptable in a pre-req no less anyother class.

Yes, you absolutely need to re-take the class if you earned a D. Otherwise, travelocity.com has some nice deals on caribbean travel. Just watch out for those pirates with grenade launchers! :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
stookie said:
I just took my final exam, well it was 2 exams in organic chemistry. I studied really hard for a week, and i knew almost everything, and when i sat down in class i forgot everything!! If i am lucky I will get a D. If I'm lucky. If I get a D do I have to take the class over again? Does this mean I have to go to a caribbean school now?? :scared:

I think I witnessed a miracle!!! I though I failed organic chem but I got a B!! And a B+ in Lab!! No more caribbean school for me!! :thumbup:

stookie said:
I think I witnessed a miracle!!! I though I failed organic chem but I got a B!! And a B+ in Lab!! No more caribbean school for me!! :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: