I think I failed COMLEX...advice please...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blndeaj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so maybe I am over reacting because I am sometimes known to do that but I can't get this out of my mind. I studied for COMLEX a TON and did a all of the practice questions from combank which my percentage was up to a 68% when i finished them. I took a comsae test before I started studying at all and got a 350 on it. I didnt take another because i figured i definiatly studied enought to raise my score 50 points in the 6 weeks that followed. Now I feel absolutely terrible. What I think happened is that I stressed myself out over this exam so much that I choked and now I can't do anything but think of all of the easy "gimme" questions I screwed up- let alone all of those questions I had no idea on. Does anyone else feel this way? Did anyone else feel this way and actually pass? I'm kinda freaking out. :(:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks. I can't eat and can't sleep i'm so worried about it - heck when i do sleep i dream about failing it... I know there is nothing i can do about it now but i just cant shake this feeling. i appreciate your encouraging words.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I can't eat and can't sleep i'm so worried about it - heck when i do sleep i dream about failing it... I know there is nothing i can do about it now but i just cant shake this feeling. i appreciate your encouraging words.

You studied 6 weeks for it with a 68% average, which is 6% above the 90% probability of passing according to COMBANK. I'd let sleeping fish lie and look forward to third year.

Ok so maybe I am over reacting because I am sometimes known to do that but I can't get this out of my mind. I studied for COMLEX a TON and did a all of the practice questions from combank which my percentage was up to a 68% when i finished them. I took a comsae test before I started studying at all and got a 350 on it. I didnt take another because i figured i definiatly studied enought to raise my score 50 points in the 6 weeks that followed. Now I feel absolutely terrible. What I think happened is that I stressed myself out over this exam so much that I choked and now I can't do anything but think of all of the easy "gimme" questions I screwed up- let alone all of those questions I had no idea on. Does anyone else feel this way? Did anyone else feel this way and actually pass? I'm kinda freaking out. :(:scared:

I took mine 2 wks ago and have similar reaction. While the exam itself was bad, I think it's normal feeling after a big exam. Give yourself a break, go out have fun and you may be surprised with your score after 6 wks.:)