I think I flunked

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndspider

Lurk
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else feel like they flunked... or that they didn't do as well as they hoped and faired out ok.
Some guy in my class felt similar and he got a 256.
But I honestly fell like all my prep didn't do jack the more time goes by.
Support please
.Spider

Members don't see this ad.

ndspider said:
Did anyone else feel like they flunked... or that they didn't do as well as they hoped and faired out ok.
Support please
.Spider

Haha, 74 views and no responses, I guess I'll do it. I'm guessing others aren't responding because there's already several topics on this and many posts - it seems like most people feel bad after the exam. It doesn't mean anything. Celebrate.

ndspider said:
Support please
.Spider

Hi there,
I wouldn't say that I felt like I "flunked" but I didn't feel like I "aced" the exam. In fact, I really couldn't call it one way or the other. I actually felt a bit depressed in that I had done all of that reviewing and the thing was over in six hours. I did go out that evening; had a couple of beers and let off some steam with a couple of my classmates. I felt much better after that.

I resisted the urge to do a "post mortem" on the exam because my memory is pretty faulty especially when it comes to remembering exam questions. I also tended to remember the questions that bothered me as opposed to those that I was able to answer right off the bat.

In any case, I was very happy with my score in spite of my feelings. I am sure that you will be OK too!

njbmd :)

ndspider said:
Support please
.Spider

maybe it's because you only memorized page 135 in FA. :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't guarantee that you passed, but the odds are stacked in your favor (no matter if you are Allo, Osteo, or IMG). The bottom line: you did the best you could and now you'll just have to hope that your best is good enough (and it likely was). It does no good to go back and check your answers - you are likely to only remember the ones you got wrong so your perception of how you fared is skewed.

One think I do know, this will be the longest 3-6 weeks of your life, but this too shall pass... (no pun intended)

ndspider said:
I know.
Shoot. I knew I should have looked at one or two more pictures.
PUTA!

you're kind of a dick arent ya? why do you rip on people on here all the time? i've seen it a number of times, this being the tamest

i was hoping he said something different but i guess he actually meant that word. Im not sure if you are just trolling around or just obnoxious by nature, but i find it difficult to extend an olive branch and be supportive of people with attitudes such as yours.

i don't think puta was directed toward anyone.

it's like jamming your toe and shouting B*Tch!. or Fck! or Sht!

YouDontKnowJack said:
i don't think puta was directed toward anyone.

it's like jamming your toe and shouting B*Tch!. or Fck! or Sht!

my guess is it wasnt...he's ripped on people a number of times

Geeze a bit touchy.
I was saying "puta" to myself... as if to say.. darnit I am screwed....

I guess your made out of glass.
But it had nothing to do with you.

ndspider said:
Geeze a bit touchy.
I was saying "puta" to myself... as if to say.. darnit I am screwed....

I guess your made out of glass.
But it had nothing to do with you.

i never felt like it was aimed at me, considering i hadnt spoken on the message board til after you called "yourself" a puta...and i'm a spanish speaker, so i know what the expression "puta" means, so congrats on using it in a new way!

"puta" expression mean, "damn it." It wasn't directed at anyone. period. so lets stopping knocking him.

hondo55 said:
"puta" expression mean, "damn it." It wasn't directed at anyone. period. so lets stopping knocking him.

Thank you Jack and Hondo.

Once again, sorry MyEYE.... or... Naptherthrill whatever you change your name too.

ndspider said:
Support please
.Spider

Whats up man. I'm sure you did well. According to your previous posts we go to the same school. Does the building Hugh Glostner mean anything to you. If so could, you pm me and tell me who got that 256? I'm bound to find out sooner or later anyway.

Dr.Phenomena said:
Whats up man. I'm sure you did well. According to your previous posts we go to the same school. Does the building Hugh Glostner mean anything to you. If so could, you pm me and tell me who got that 256? I'm bound to find out sooner or later anyway.

Sweet.
Well i don't want to divulge too much informaitn. But he is a 4th year now. and is is in AOA..... You, I am sure, already know who it is....

ndspider said:
Sweet.
Well i don't want to divulge too much informaitn. But he is a 4th year now. and is is in AOA..... You, I am sure, already know who it is....

Ok, I do. But I thought you said he was in your class. Well good luck on your score.

Dr.Phenomena said:
Ok, I do. But I thought you said he was in your class. Well good luck on your score.

No scores from our class have came out. All I can say was for those who heard back (taking the test before the 23rd) they all passed.
i am sure when we go back next week word will go around on who got what.

Me and Mrs Ortho (D) will be giving you guys CD's with all the Step 1 stuff we have.... it is really comprehensive and you will do fine.
We also made a website for the 3rd and 4th years. Ask your sib the address or pm me and I will grant you access.