I took the computerized OAT Monday

Started by PreOptMegs
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PreOptMegs

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 360 TS and an AA of 330. I thought the computerized version was great except for reading. It was more than I could handle.... but overall, I should be able to get into UMSL with these scores.
 
PreOptMegs said:
I got a 360 TS and an AA of 330. I thought the computerized version was great except for reading. It was more than I could handle.... but overall, I should be able to get into UMSL with these scores.


Congratulations!!! I have mine on Saturday...it must feel nice to be done!
 
PreOptMegs said:
I got a 360 TS and an AA of 330. I thought the computerized version was great except for reading. It was more than I could handle.... but overall, I should be able to get into UMSL with these scores.

what did you use to prepare for the exam? ALso how much time did they provide for break?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! I live in a mix of mortal fear and eager anticipation of my test day... 🙁

I see that you also took the Kaplan course. Did you actually go through all the material? I won't be able to and have resigned myself to just finishing as many subject tests as I can and reviewing things I don't know. Would you say this is sufficient? (my test is on the 24th). thx!
 
20/15 said:
Congratulations! I live in a mix of mortal fear and eager anticipation of my test day... 🙁

I see that you also took the Kaplan course. Did you actually go through all the material? I won't be able to and have resigned myself to just finishing as many subject tests as I can and reviewing things I don't know. Would you say this is sufficient? (my test is on the 24th). thx!


I went through as much material as possible in the month before the test. I didn't go through organic because I was taking orgo 2 at the time. I didn't have time for all of their subject test or assignments, but I did as much as possible.