I took the DAT yesterday...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freedent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been using this site for a while now and decided to post a question about my score.
Bio-21
Chem-20
Ochem-20
PAT-15
QR-15
RC-21
AA-19
TS-21
I did pretty well on all but two sections obviously. I'm not very good with the perceptual to begin with and I ran out of time and had to guess on the last 12-15 or so. Same goes for QR, I had to guess on the last 4-5.
I was wondering if anyone knows what the absolute minimum for each section that schools allow, particularly UF. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Well, obviously your QR and PAT stand out, but you did well on the rest of the sections! As far as your question about absolute minimums, UF has a minimum of 15 for each section.

Hello all,
I have been using this site for a while now and decided to post a question about my score.
Bio-21
Chem-20
Ochem-20
PAT-15
QR-15
RC-21
AA-19
TS-21
I did pretty well on all but two sections obviously. I'm not very good with the perceptual to begin with and I ran out of time and had to guess on the last 12-15 or so. Same goes for QR, I had to guess on the last 4-5.
I was wondering if anyone knows what the absolute minimum for each section that schools allow, particularly UF. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Your scores are pretty solid. I wouldn't worry about that 15 in QR. What's your GPA?