I transferred institutions. Send transcript requests for both universities? Or just the current one?

Started by deleted988786
Tags Tags
amcas 2022 transcript
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted988786

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
As I was filling out the AMCAS application, it generated 2 transcript requests: one for the old institution and 1 for the current one (i transferred). I wanted to verify that this correct and that I will have to send two transcripts to AMCAS.

From what I understand, I send the AMCAS transcript request PDF via email to the registrar and then they are in charge of sending them? :shrug:
 
You must have transcripts for every place you've attended. Whether or not your school uses electronic delivery or snail mail is school specific and you will have to figure this out.
 
Hello,
As I was filling out the AMCAS application, it generated 2 transcript requests: one for the old institution and 1 for the current one (i transferred). I wanted to verify that this correct and that I will have to send two transcripts to AMCAS.

From what I understand, I send the AMCAS transcript request PDF via email to the registrar and then they are in charge of sending them? :shrug:
I agree that both transcripts are required. Verification will not start until after both are received by AMCAS.